The Strength Workshop for Runner’s will provide you with the practical and theoretical knowledge to design and implement your own strength training for running.
Strength is a highly under rated part of training and often seen as a training element that takes up too much time. By designing and impelementing your own program you can make sure that you are preventing injuries, peaking for your race and training at a time and place that suites you.
The course content includes the following sections:
• Testing of muscle imbalance
• Corrective training for muscle imbalance
• Setting up a periodize plan for your event
• Designing and implementing a training program
• Peaking and tapering for your event
• Recovery techniques
• Injury prevention